File Attachments Missing And Searched Requisition or Order Missing When Using the New Add Attachment Features in iProcurement Receiving Receive Items and Return Items
(Doc ID 2030230.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 iProcurement
After Add Attachment to Order in Receive Items page the user must search the same order again to proceed with creating the receipt.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to iProcurement
2. Receiving / Receive Items
3. Search for Order number 3067
4. Select the order and click the Add Attachments icon
5. Add a file attachment and click Apply
- now see the user is returned to the search page. The previously searched Order number is still populated in the search criteria, but the previously searched order number is not listed in the search results.
6. Click Go to search for the order number 3067 again
- see the order listed and the attachments column indicates the order / line has an attachment
- also notice Confirmation message at the top of the page
Attachment Test Attachment 01 has been added successfully but not committed; it would be committed when you commit the rest of the current transaction
7. Click the attachment icon and see the file attached in step 5 above is displayed in a popup window
8. Do other navigations adding attachments and using back and next buttons, and find that many of the attachments are missing and cannot be retrieved again. Also see that sometimes attachment from a previous receipt is attached to the new receipt being created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document