Unrestricted (OSB) Life Event End Dating the Imputed Income (OAB) Element
(Doc ID 2030738.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After processing an Unrestricted life event to update contributions to a retirement plan, the Imputed Income rate and element are end dated one day before the Unrestricted is submitted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Total Comp Enrollment > Benefits Enrollment > Non-flex Program.
3. Query the currently enrolled employee and click the Continue button to process the Unrestricted.
4. Update the contribution amount for the retirement plan enrollment.
5. Navigate to the Enrollment Results form.
See that the Imputed Income rate is ended.
6. Navigate to the Element Entries form.
See that the Imputed Income element is ended.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document