Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Standard Benefits,
After processing an Unrestricted life event to update contributions to a retirement plan, the Imputed Income rate and element are end dated one day before the Unrestricted is submitted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Total Comp Enrollment > Benefits Enrollment > Non-flex Program.
3. Query the currently enrolled employee and click the Continue button to process the Unrestricted.
4. Update the contribution amount for the retirement plan enrollment.
5. Navigate to the Enrollment Results form.
See that the Imputed Income rate is ended.
6. Navigate to the Element Entries form.
See that the Imputed Income element is ended.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms