'Purchasing Agents' Descriptive Flexfield Is Not Displaying in Buyers Oracle Application Framework Page
(Doc ID 2030808.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Descriptive flexfield (DFF) is not displaying on Buyers OAFramework page even after personalization was done.
1. Implement Personalization to display "Purchasing Agents" DFF in "Buyers" OAFramework page with reference to <note 567666.1>
- Responsibility = Purchasing
- Navigation = Setup > Personnel> Buyers
- Click " Personalize Buyers Table" link to open "Personalize Region: Buyers Table" page
- Look for "Column: (BuyersDFFColumn)" and Expand
- Look for "Name" = Column: (BuyersDFFColumn)
- Click 'Personalize' icon to open
- Ensure "Rendered" attribute has 'true' at all levels
2. Back to "Buyers" OAFramework page OR Navigation = Setup > Personnel> Buyer
3. Click GO to run blind query
4. "Purchasing Agents" DFF are not visible at all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document