Payables Claim With Tax Splits The Tax Amount and Creates Open Claim
(Doc ID 2031113.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Claim Settlement
If Claim is settled with Payables settlement method, with tax on the claim line, it splits he claim and creates a new claim with tax amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Claim with amount $10 and Settlement Method - Check.
2. Create Claim Line with amount - $10.
3. Select Tax Code. Select Action - Calculate Tax and Adjust Line Amount. Click Go button.
4. Line amount updates to $9 and Claim Currency Tax to $1.
5. Settle Claim.
6. AP Invoice gets created for $10.
7. Run Claims Settlement Fetcher.
8. Claim gets Closed. Split Claim gets created for $1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document