Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Does Order Import Skip Sequencing and Increment the Sales Orders Number If the Order Errors in the Correction Form?
See detailed Step by Step Scenario:
- Order Stuck in Order Import
- Checked the latest number for the order sequence = 7000001
- Last Number in Sequence = 7000098
- Clear the error in correction form
- Click on Validate Import
- APP-ONT-251090 - Warehouse/subinventory combination is invalid
- Fixed error which was due to Defaulting Rule >> Error no longer exists
- New Issue - now the Order is already incremented by 1 in the sequence 7000099
- Successfully push this through, the order number that will be created will be 7000100.
- Note: The previous successfully created order number was 7000097. So the sequence skips by 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms