Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that oracle.apps.ego.item.preAttributeChange Business Event is missing Transaction_Id in the parameter list.
Custom errors not showing up on Import Workbench. You will be able to see all
errors if you review the request log, but from Import workbench, all the records
are not getting displayed as the transaction_id is missing in MTL_INTERFACE_ERRORS.
What is Expected:
Custom error message should be populated with transaction_id, so the error
message would be seen in the import workbench.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Have multi-row attribute group where one attribute has to be unique in all items.
The only way to do this is using oracle.apps.ego.item.preAttributeChange.
Create a custom function and create Subscriptions
Workflow Administrator > Web Applications\Administrator > Workflow\Business Events
2. When updating the user defined attribute (UDA), on the item page, there are no problems.
3. Uploading via Excel, for example 3 Items in one batch,
Each of items will have 1 row of UDA.
Item A and Item B will have unique UDA value
Item C will have non unique UDA value (For example Item B has same value of UDA).
4. The expectation, in Import Workbench, would be for Item A and Item B to
import successfully, and Item C will have the custom error message.
5. Currently all 3 Items in batch have status Partial and even data of Item A and Item B are not loaded.
6. The error always shows for the first item that was in the excel spreadsheet.
Even though Item A does have unique UDA values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms