Assigning A Parent Asset To A Child Is Causing An Error
(Doc ID 2031341.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to associate a parent asset to a child asset, the following error occurs.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Close Window to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Navigate to Asset > Capital
3. Search for Asset
4. Select Asset
5. Choose Configuration History in drop down
6. Select go
7. Click the Parent Radio button and click GO
8. Click the Associate Parent Button
9. Fill out information
10. Click Apply and receive error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document