iProcurement Approval History Sequence Is Not Sorted Properly After Applying Patch 18911810 PRC July 2014 RUP
(Doc ID 2031659.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the Procurement RUP <Patch 18911810>, the Approval History Sequence is not sorted.
This patch resolved the issue and action history shows correct sequence in descending order. However, the same records during approval process is showing in ascending order.
User expect to see the approval sequence in the same descending order
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Sign on Application.
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: Requisitions > Notifications
4. Click Notifications for Requisition Requires Approval
Notice: The Approval list is in Ascending order (Not Descending).
5. Try to Personalize the region:
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
a) Click: Personalize region link, just above the approval list table.
Scope Region: Table contains the list of approvers for the requisition
Document Name /oracle/apps/icx/por/wf/webui/ApprovalSequenceNotificationsRN
Function Notification Details
Organization Vision Operations
b) Find Message Styled TexT Num, And Click:Edit
c) Set Sort Allowed = Descending (iProcurement responsibility)
d) Click: Apply
e) Click: Return to application
6. Observe that the list is showing in ascending order.
7. Click the 'Num' column heading, still the list is showing in ascending order.
8. Click the 'Num' column heading again, now the list is shown in descending order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document