Redundant Word 'Approved' In The HR Checklist Notification Mail Body
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 to 12.1 HRMS RUP8 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checklist Approval Notification email shows redundant word 'Approved'.
Expect Checklist Approval Notification email does not contain redundant word 'Approved'.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to 'US Super HRMS Manager' responsibility.
- Select People -> Enter and Maintain.
- Query the employee.
- Click on Others button.
- Select Allocated Checklist.
- Verify the Email notification.
- Shows Approved word (just above Approved: Completed, Not Completed line).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms