Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receipts Related
You are attempting to sort Receivables Transaction, in Netting Batches, and receive the following error:
1. Error Page. You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
2. Error: Stale Data
The requested page contains stale data. This error could have been caused through the use of the browser's navigation buttons (the browser Back button, for example).
Cause: The number of displayed records, 4, exceeds the actual number of records, 0, in view object NetBatchCompleteAM.NetBatchCompleteArTxnsVO1. Some of the displayed records may have been deleted.
After clicking, the third time, on the column title the error message does not appear, but the data is not sorted even if the down/up arrow is displayed in the title section.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Receipts > Netting > Netting Batch
1. Search for netting batches and select batch number
2. Try to sort after Transaction Date column and click on the column title
3 .The first error appears
4. Go back and click again on the column title and the second error appears
5. Go back and click the third time on the column title. This time there is no error message but there is no indication that the data is sorted
6. Try to sort descending and press again on the Transaction Date column and again the first error appears
7. Go back and press again on the column title and the second error is shown
8. Click the third time and a down arrow (sorted in descending order) is shown in the column title but the data is not sorted in descending order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms