Selecting Value for Intermediate Ship To Field From LOV, Intermediate Ship To Address is Not Populated Before Saving
(Doc ID 2032130.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
1. There is no LOV for Intermediate Ship to Location.
2. On selecting value for Intermediate Ship to field from LOV, Intermediate ship to Addresses not populated before saving.
On Selecting value for Intermediate Ship to field from LOV, Intermediate ship to Addresses should populate before saving.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as Order Management responsibility
2. Open Sales Order form.
3. Enter Header Information in sales order form
4. Navigate to Lines Others tab
5. Select value for Intermediate Ship to field from LOV
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!