Debrief: Resolution Codes List Of Values Is Not Filtered Based On Problem Code
(Doc ID 2032185.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Debrief when Selecting a Problem Code the associated - mapped- Resolution Codes do not appear in the LOV unless the page is refreshed and the user navigates back to Debrief.
1. (R) Field Service Wireless>Query back and open a Task
2. (N) Debrief>Debrief Header>Select a Problem Code and Save.
3. (N) Resolution Code LOV>LOV is empty
4. Refresh the screen and navigate back to the Resolution Code LOV. It is now populated.
5. If, for any reason, the Problem Code is changed, it is necessary to perform the same steps to refresh and navigate back to have the new Resolution Code LOV populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document