Stale Data Error When Searching Operations In Data Clerk
(Doc ID 2032445.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Planning Workbench ... when attempting to view detail of operations in workorders with more then 10 operations in Data Clerk ... the following error occurs.
1. (R) Data Clerk Search for a work order with more than 10 operations.
2. Select Operation tab
3. All operations are displayed.
4. Select Details of operation greater than 10
5. Nothing returned.
6. Select details again of the operation
7. Stale data error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document