Unable to Re-activate Asset and There is No Error Message.
(Doc ID 2032648.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to save the asset reactivation. After selecting the Re-Activate Asset action from Tools menu, the system returns the correct warning message but the asset is still inactive. No error message.
Should be able to reactivate asset numbers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enterprise Asset Management responsibility
2. Assets > Asset Numbers > Asset Numbers form
3. Query inactive asset number
4. Menu > Tools > Re-Activate Asset
5. Asset is still inactive with no error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document