After Approver Rejects AME Based Requisition Approval, the REQAPPRV Workflow Gets Errors ORA-20002: 3133 at POR_AME_REQ_WF_PVT.Process_Beat_By_First
(Doc ID 2032936.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 or 12.2 iProcurement
After approver Rejects AME based requisition approval, the REQAPPRV workflow gets errors ORA-20002: 3133 at POR_AME_REQ_WF_PVT.Process_Beat_By_First
NOTE: This is for the case of requisition approval, not requisition change request.
Approval workflow database error occurs while approving Purchase Requisition <NUMBER>
PL/SQL procedure: POR_AME_REQ_WF_PVT.Process_Beat_By_First
Error: ORA-20002: 3133: Activity instance ‘BLOCK’ is not a notified activity for item ‘REQAPPRV/<NUMBER-NUMBER>’
Workflow status monitor
Error Item Key <NUMBER-NUMBER> Parallel Approval Subprocess
Active Item Key <NUMBER-NUMBER> Main Requisition Approval
Error Process Beat By First Responder Parallel Approval Subprocess Exception
Complete Update Approval List for Reject using AME Parallel Approval Subprocess Activity Performed
Complete Update Action History (Reject) AME Parallel Approval Subprocess Activity Performed
Complete Approve Requisition Notification (Simplified) Parallel Approval Subprocess Closed Last, First Reject
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as requisition preparer
2. Navigate to iProcurement responsibility
3. Create requisition and submit for approval
- one approval group based approver is defaulted
4. Login as the approver and choose Reject response rather than Approve
5. Review the workflow status and see the Reject action is shown and there is error and exception in the workflow after the Reject action. Also receive error notification about the workflow error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document