Internal Server Error And Proxy Error On A Payment Process Request In Payment Manager
(Doc ID 2033028.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are having an issue processing a payment process request from within the Payment Manager.
1. Create a Payment Process Request (PPR) and the system selects 19000+ invoices for payment.
2. The payment is in the "Invoices Pending Review" status.
3. Click on the Start Action icon to review the invoices and proceed.
4. Receive the Internal Server error:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
5. Try again, receive the Proxy error:
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /OA_HTML/OA.jsp
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|