Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3:
Find that Supplier smart search based on email address retrieves results even when the contact's email address is inactivated
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect to see no results when inactivated email address is used as search criteria.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Supplier Data Librarian Super User > Supplier Home > Administration > DQM > Match Rules
2. Click on the update icon on the match rule that is linked to the supplier smart search.
3. Add Email Address from Contact Point Entity to search
Select the checkbox to include contact points for contacts
4. Mention the order (anything)
5. Mention the score and transformations
6. Save and compile the match rule.
7. Navigate: Supplier Data Librarian Super User > Supplier Home > Profile Management
8. Can now see 'E-Mail Address as one of the search criteria.
9. Search for a supplier with email address of contact person and the supplier is returned correctly.
10. Go to the supplier profile and delete the email address for this contact person.
11. Search with same email address of contact person.
Supplier is retrieved even after the email address is deleted for the contact person.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms