Outside Processing OSP Resource NOT Displayed in Job Operation
Last updated on JULY 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, when creating Outside Processing (OSP) job, the OSP Resource is not visible in job operation even if system can successfully trigger OSP purchase requisition (PR) and user can continue by creation of PO/Receiving/Move actions. Issue is happening for a specific OSP resource.
Expect resource requirement to be displayed in the form
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create new assembly=EP_ASSEMB_STD_OP1
2. create resource EP_OSP linked to OSP item=EP_OSP_ITEM, charge type= PO Receipt
3. create standard operation EP66 with no resource
4. create routing for assembly=EP_ASSEMB_STD_OP1; add op seq=10 with standard operation EP66, uncheck the Referenced field to be able to edit resource; add resource EP_OSP to the standard operation
5. create job for assembly=EP_ASSEMB_STD_OP1 >>> check operation and see that resource requirement is visible for op seq=10
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms