Last updated on MARCH 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R12.1.3 With Oracle Ebtax :
When trying to add a regime to the OU, and end-date existing records populating the Effective_to field.
If the dates are not populating , it is possible to Add the new Regime.
1. Navigate to Party tax profile
2. Query Party Name : Operating Unit Owning Tax Content
Party Name: Enter the specific OU Name
3. Go to Tab: Configuration Options
4. Enter an Effective_To value for any of the Regime Codes,
5. Receive the error: Exception: JBO-25009
This is affecting the Tax Subscription setup that will affect the tax calculation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms