Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrete Job Backward completion date is not calculating correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work in Process
2. Navigate: Discrete - Discrete
3. Enter Discrete Job Manually
4. Enter Completion date (e.g., 20-Jun-2015)
5. Enter Assembly item and Quantity
6. Save the Discrete job
7. Automatically Start Date is populating
8. Now Change the Alternate Routing
9. System populating 'Schedule Discrete job'
10. Choose 'Backward from completion Date'
11. System automatically changing the 'Completion' Date and Start Date
12. But expectation is system should calculate the Start date by keeping Completion date Constant
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms