Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
While creating manual move order and without entering the mandatory Header level DFF field, the move order line number not incrementing line number properly. While saving such move order, the following error occurs
ORA-00001: Unique constraint (INV.MTL_TXN_REQUEST_LINES_U2) VIOLATED IN Package INV_Trolin_Util Procedure Insert_Row
1. Enable the header level Descriptive Flex Field (DFF) in Move orders form and make it mandatory. Freeze and compile the DFF.
2. Create a new Move Order in Move orders form. Enter header info. Do not enter DFF.
3. Go to Lines block. Line number shows as 1. Enter line details.
4. Save. Error pops up asking user to enter DFF.
5. Click ok and then press down arrow to proceed to the next line.
Observe that even the second move order line number shows as 1 causing duplicate error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms