'Move To Yard' Action Does Not Display Shipments That Have Dates in the Future in the 'Manage Yard' Screen
Last updated on JULY 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you query for an unscheduled shipment that has dates in the future and select the action 'move to yard', the shipment is not displayed in the yard grid but is saved to the dbs (yard table).
1. Create a unscheduled shipment with destination as Warehouse location (configured with Dock and Yard management) and dates in the future
2. Go to Operational Planning > Appointment Management > Dock and Yard Manager > Enter the warehouse location and click search > Select the location and click Actions 'Manage Appointments'
3. In the Manage Appointments screen, select the shipment record without appointments
4. Right click on the shipment and click "Move To Yard" action
5. In the next screen "Yard Management" the shipment is not seen, the Yard Manager showing only shipments of today's date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms