OEXITORD: LAST_UPDATE_DATE Column Is Not Getting Updated When 'Additional Item Orderability Rule Attributes' Descriptive Flex Fields (DFF) Attributes Are Updated.
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Enabling attribute1,attribute2,attribute3 under the 'Additional Item Orderability Rule Attributes' Descriptive Flex Field(DFF), when the user updates the values in the attribute1,attribute2,attribute3 columns, the values are updated in the oe_item_orderabilty_rules table for these columns however the LAST_UPDATE_DATE column is not getting updated.
Expected is that LAST_UPDATE_DATE should also get updated when updating any of the attributes in the DFF.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log Into Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Setup>Financials>Flex Fields>Descriptive> Segments.
3. Query the DFF for the 'Additional Item Orderability Rule Attributes'.
4. Setup the DFF with few attributes for example Attribute1 ,Attribute2, Attribute3.
5. Save and Compile the Flex Field.
6. Navigate to Setup>Rules>Item Orderability.
7. Open the DFF on Item Orderability form and Update the attribute1,attribute2,attribute3.
8. Check value in column LAST_UPDATE_DATE via Help>Diagnostic >examine for the field LAST_UPDATE_DATE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms