Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a dynamic locator created from Pick Release Form is queried in Stock Locator form, it prompts to 'Save' while closing the form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Shipping > Release Sales Order
3. Pick release for new locator. Locator is created but requires commit
4. Submit Pick Release with Execute Now. Pick Release online completes successfully
5. As an Inventory user, open Stock Locator form and find locator
5. When leaving the Stock Locator form, prompt to save changes is displayed..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms