When a Dynamic Locator Created from Pick Release Form Is Queried in the Stock Locator Form, It Prompts to save While Closing the Form
(Doc ID 2033894.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a dynamic locator created from Pick Release Form is queried in Stock Locator form, it prompts to 'Save' while closing the form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Shipping > Release Sales Order
3. Pick release for new locator. Locator is created but requires commit
4. Submit Pick Release with Execute Now. Pick Release online completes successfully
5. As an Inventory user, open Stock Locator form and find locator
5. When leaving the Stock Locator form, prompt to save changes is displayed..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document