Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Seeded Timecard Layouts
Work Based Projects and Payroll Timecard Layout is missing Timecard attachment functionality
From R12.2 there is now profile OTL: Enable Timecard Attachments
This profile option enables you to allow attachment of supporting documents to
timecards. This helps justify time entries made from the self-service timecard page. If
you set this profile option to Yes, you can attach a file or free form text or a URL to a
By default, for the Self service timecards, this feature will be
available for all Predefined Payroll and Projects Layouts.
Expectation is that this works for Work Based Projects and Payroll Timecard Layout as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define preference Timecard Layout = Work Based Projects and Payroll Timecard
2. Preference Time Store Enhanced Projects and Payroll Integration Setup = Yes
3. Set profile OTL: Enable Timecard Attachments = Yes at site level
4. Go to Self Service Timecard
5. There is no link to attachements at Self Service Timecard layout
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms