Payroll Register Does Not Report the Employer Liability, Does Not Match the US Gross to Net Summary Report
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payroll Register does not equal US Gross to Net Summary Report.
Expect that reports will balance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Generate the payroll process for one employee:
2. Navigate to Assignment ID record
3. Add an Employer Liability, i.e., 401K Deduction
4. Generate a Quick Pay
5. Generate Quick Pay Pre-Payments
6. Confirm that the 401K Deduction is showing on the Employee Run Results Screen (on the Assignment Record)
7. Generate the Payroll Archive, Check Writer, and/or NACHA
8. Generate the The Payroll Register - do not see the Employer Liabilities
9. Generate the US Gross to Net Report - do see the Employer Liabilities
10. Note that the The Payroll Register does not report the same ER Liability and the that they do not match the US Gross to Net Summary Report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms