Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Approval List and Workflow
Requester can still Self Approve Requisition even if the "Owner can approve" check box is unchecked in document types.
It is expected that Requester should not be able to self approve the requisition.
Steps To Reproduce
1. In Document Type Setup for Purchase Requisitions, Owner Can Approve = No.
2. Create requisition in iProcurement.
- Observe supervisor as the default approver since owner cannot approve.
3. Click Manage Approvals.
4. Choose Change Managerial Approver ans select self (preparer) as the approver.
5. Apply / Apply
- No errors.
6. Proceed through checkout and submit the requisition.
7. Requester can finally approve the requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms