The Row Of Firm Fixed Price You Created Already Exist When Copy MIPR Associated To Award
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) enabled, Release 12.2.3, an error occurs when copying an MIPR Requisition which has been previously awarded.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the Iprocurement Requisition DTRA Agency
2. Took a Previous approved Requisition (HDTRA1514976) that was associated to an Approved Award (HDTRA7629866734 )
3. Copied to Cart the MIPR
4. Updated all necessary information on the header page (Date, POCs, Invoice Office, and Receiving Office)
5. Clicked Edit Document
6. Document Contained 2 lines already
7. Select 1st Line and copied to create 3rd line with new amount and new POET String
8. Click Apply
9. Select 2nd line and copied to create 4th line with new Amount and new POET string
10. Click Apply
11. Select 3rd line and copy to create 5th line with new Amount and new POET String
12. Click Apply
13. Select all, to select all 5 Lines followed by the copy action.
14. Click apply button
15. Return to Header page of the MIPR
16. Select the Next button. The error message appears at this point.
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the process of creating a new requisition via copy of a requisition which was previously awarded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms