Lots Are Missing In Lot Numbers Table (MTL_LOT_NUMBERS) But Have Lots Onhand
Last updated on JULY 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lots are missing in from the Lot numbers table (MTL_LOT_NUMBERS) while onhand quantity is there for the missing lots.
Expect correct lots to display onhand and in the lot screens.
1. Navigate to onhand > onhand.
2. See onhand with a lot.
3. Navigate to onhand > lots.
4. Search for same lot but does not appear.
1. Have data corruption that want corrected as soon as possible. This impacts using the lot as queries against the lot table will have no values. Prevents issues and shipments.
2. We are unable to find the lots in the mtl_lot_numbers as lots are missing. Onhand quantity is showing with lot numbers but we are unable to find same in Mtl_lot_numbers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms