Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, All Instances
Find a typographical error on the Version History Compare Form , this reads as "Version Comparisions", it should have been "Version Comparisons".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Setup > Rules > Security > Processing Constraints
3. Create an Update constraint on Header to generate Version
4. Now create an Order , save and update any field on the Header
5. Next do an Actions > Version History
6. On this form , click on Compare button and see the window prompt of the resulting screen.
The issue has the following business impact:
There is no business impact created by this issue , but a cosmetic issue that needs to be corrected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms