Contract Number Missing for POs Created Automatically from Emergency Requisitions
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
While creating an emergency requisition in iProcurement the contract number is entered in the Contract field. On approving this requisition, a related emergency Purchase Order (PO) record is automatically created and approved. However, when checking the PO information in the PO page, the contract number value is null.
The expected behavior is that the contract number entered in the Contract field would be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement -> Non-Catalog Request
2. Enter a contract number, along with the other required fields, and then add to cart
3. View the cart, and select the check box 'I need a purchase order right now'
4. Proceed to Check Out and submit the request
5. Note down the Requisition and PO number after submit
6. Navigate to the Purchase Order (or Purchase Order Summary) form, and query the created PO
7. Choose Reference document tab, and notice that the contract number is not populated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms