Last updated on JULY 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fund Check Failed with Error Message "A Conversion Rate Is Required for the Conversion Rate Type User. Please Use a Conversion Rate for Line 1" When Po Has Foreign Currency with User Rate Type.
1. Create PO with foreign currency with 'Rate Type' = User
2. Convert currency using 'Tools > Convert Currency'
3. Select 'Tools > Check Funds'
4. Message "Your Budgetary Control action completed with exceptions" prompted
5. Open "View Results" page found following in section "Result Message"
- "A conversion rate is required for the conversion rate type User. Please use a conversion rate for line x"
- "GL_BC Packets are empty. Event xxxxx is not processed."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms