Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amount of Purchase Order (PO) printed in 'Purchase Order Detail Report' does not match with the amount of Same PO shown in Purchase Order forms.
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Reports > Run
3. Submit 'Purchase Order Detail Report' to run and open the output file
4. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
5. Query the same PO
6. Compare the report output with the same PO that shown in 'Purchase Orders' form and found the amounts are different
Upgraded from 11i to R12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms