Search on Online Booking/ Tendering Finder for Spot Bid Shows Different Results Than When Exported
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Online Booking/Tendering export and search shows different results for Spot Bid tender type
Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to Online Booking/Tendering.
- Enter the following details in the finder screen.
- Shipment Reference Number
- Pickup Date – Between <Date1> and <Date 2>
- Tender Type – Spot Bid
- Click on Search Button
- The result page displays rows. Note the number of rows displayed adjacent to "Total Found"
- Click on Export Button
- Note the number of rows downloaded in the confirmation message page.
- Click OK.
- Open the Excel sheet . You can observe the number of rows are different than what was shown on Step 4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms