Updating the Completion Date of a Course Recently Added in the Learning Path of an Appraisal is Erroring with ORA-01403: No Data Found In Package Ota_lp_member_enrollment_swi
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of Bug: 21286384 - APPRAISAL: UPDATE COURSE COMPLETION DATE ERRORS WITH ORA-01403: NO DATA FOUND
When attempting to update the completion date of a course recently added in the learning path of an appraisal, the following error occurs.
ORA-01403: no data found in Package ota_lp_member_enrollment_swi Procedure create_lp_member_enrollment
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Employee Self-Service responsibility
2. Function: Appraisals
3. See an appraisal for XXXX, xxx Appraisal Date 14-Jun-2015
4. Update icon
5. Learning Path section - Add Courses button
6. See the Add courses page
7. Retrieve courses
8. Select 2 courses - Add Completion Date for one course 30-Jun-2015
10. Both courses are added in Learning Path: Appraisal ######
11. Update the course having a completion date.
12. Now update date to 29-jun-15
13. Click continue
14. See the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms