Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, General / Laptop
After applying the following patches :
For MFS: Patch:18515737:R12.CSM.B
For FSTP: Patch 18634220:R12.CSF.B
The problem and resolution codes are mapping by category in FSTP as expected.
However, in MFS, only resolution codes are mapping by category. The problem codes are not mapping by category.
Expect the problem codes mapping by category to be working on MFS as well
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Map Problem Codes by Category
2. Map Resolution Codes by Category
3. Create SR for the same category.
4. Create Task on this SR.
5. Assign Task to yourself.
6. Synch MFS and access Service Request.
7. Check the list of Problem Codes and you will find that the list of Problem Codes does not contain problem codes mapped by category.
Note: Have executed the JTM Master Concurrent Program with parameters Lookup, INV, Customer and Transaction several times before executing step 6.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms