Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Setup.
The questionnaire is not visible under 'Questionnaire' section for the completed appraisals as viewed through Employee Self-Service responsibility.
However, the completed questionnaire is visible from HR professional V4.0 responsibility and Manager Self Service responsibility.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Main Appraiser.
2. Navigate as Manager Self-Service >> Appraisals
3. Next page 'Appraisals As Main Appraiser'.
4. Select 'Create Standard Appraisal' and click on Go.
5. Next page is 'Create Standard Appraisal: People in Hierarchy'.
- Here, select an employee.
6. Next page is 'Create Standard Appraisal: Setup Details'.
- Enter setup details and click on Next.
7. Complete the Questionnaire and enter overall ratings and submit the appraisal.
8. Let all the approvers approve the appraisal.
9. Log in as the appraisee and provide the feedback to complete the appraisal.
10. Now, the appraisal appears in the 'Completed Appraisals' region.
- Click on 'Details' icon for the completed appraisal under the 'Completed Appraisals' section.
- This shows the appraisal details. Here, there is no questionnaire details available in the 'Questionnaire' section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms