New Models Imported to Configurator Developer are not Imported as the Fusion Engine
(Doc ID 2037064.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.4 version, BOM Populate and Refresh
When importing a new model from Bills of Material to Configurator, the model always comes in as an 'Original' engine type as opposed to the 'Fusion' engine type. Profile option CZ: Configurator Engine for New Models is set to 'Fusion'. Also, profile option CZ: Enable Configurator Engine is set to 'Fusion'.
Expect that models imported/populated for the first time into the Configurator Developer will be of the type 'Fusion Engine'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Configurator Administrator responsibility
2. Go to Concurrent Programs > Schedule
3. Select 'Populate Configuration Models'
4. Enter a new model that has not been imported before and other appropriate parameters
6. Model comes into Developer, but is of the Original Configurator Engine type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document