Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Description of the loss of functionality
In Oracle Payables, the distribution total of many imported invoices is out by 1 cent, which causes a distribution variance hold. Due to this, cannot pay supplier on-time.
Steps or events leading to the issue occurring
- Tax is setup as exclusive, and
- The tax lines are being passed as inclusive, as per the use case
- (R) Payables Manager
- Data is imported into the open interface.
- Navigate to Other > Requests
- Click on Single Request
- Enter Request Name (Payables Open Interface)
- Enter Parameters
- Click OK
- Click on Submit
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms