Create Intransit Shipment Interface Record Failed: INV_ALL_SQL_ERROR, ORA-01403: No Data Found
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Via Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA) using Warehouse management systems (WMS):
Create In-transit shipment interface record failed trying to receive an internal sales order on wms mobile using Int Shipments menu, get the following message.
1. Create an Internal Requisition
2. Create internal sales order
3. Pick release
3. Pick complete (Using LPN Pick and Drop in WMS Mobile)
4. Ship Confirme
5. Perform Internal Shipment receipt in Mobile Applications (MSCA/WMS) via Inbound > Receipt > Int Shipment.
6. Key in Delivery as shipment number
7. Enter LPN, item, subinventory, locator, quantity, lot, lot quantity.
8. Hit Done.
9. Receive the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms