Last updated on JUNE 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Self Registration
When attempting to connect using self-registration functionality, when reaching the last page which shows that the registration has been successfully submitted, then click OK button, the next page errors out showing 'This page cannot be displayed'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to iReceivable self register login page.
2. Give customer account number and provide answer for security questions.
3. Give user name and password for new login request.
4. Submit the Self-registration.
5. You will get the confirmation page.
6. Click the Ok button
its redirecting to Internal login URL. Actually it should redirect to external login.
Which is set in ‘OIR: Self Registration Redirect URL’
The issue has the following business impact:
Severely, since we have gone live
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms