Physical Inventory Count Launch Adjustment Performance
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a performance issue during the launch adjustments: 20 minutes for small sets... More than a day for larger runs.
* Takes 20 minutes for 1842 tabs where subinventory has 1842 serials.
* Takes more than a day to adjust from the 450,000 tags created on the bulk subinventory.
Expect 20 minute dataset to run in 5 minutes.
Expect 1 day dataset to run in < 4 hours.
1. Create a new subinventory with only two locators.
2. Place a pallet in each locator.
3. Generate the count (1842 tags) (for a single subinventory)
4. Change LPNs around on the locators so that the system will adjust the stock during approval
5. Approve the count
6. Launch the adjustments.
7. The request took more than 20mins to complete
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms