Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For line type where Value basis = amount and purchase basis = services or Value basis = amount and purchase basis = quantity, the personalization setup for schedules provides the columns such as Amount Received Amount Billed but the fields are null. Selecting detail on the lines does in fact show the data - and forms show this info as well - just not the personalization on the BWC.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to Purchasing -> BWC -> Orders
2. Personalize OrderShipmentsRN, OrderPaymentsRN, OrderDistributionsRN and set attribute Render=true for the following fields:
AmountBilled, Amountdelivered, AmountCancelled, AMountReceived.
3. Create SPO with Amount Based lines whose mtching basis is quantity.
4. Partially receive and bill the PO.
5. Cancel the remaining shipment of the PO.
6. Query the PO and check these fields in OrderShipmentsRN page and OrderDistributionsRN page.
7. Before fix these fields show empty
Case #2 - Repeat above for Complex PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms