Updated Asset Group (Item) Description Not Reflected In EAM Forms
(Doc ID 2037955.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating asset group description or rebuildable item description via Master Item form, the description is not updated in EAM forms (e.g., Rebuildable Items or Rebuildable Numbers).
The updated description should be displayed correctly in EAM forms (e.g., Rebuildable Items or Rebuildable Numbers).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Query the Asset Group in New Asset Group form. In case you want to update the asset Group description, you need to click on Tools>Item Details
3. Change the description in master level
4. Go to Organization assignments and update the same update in Organization Level.
5. Verify the updated description in New Asset Group form, it is not appearing.
6. Query Existing Asset Number under this asset Group , the asset group description will be appearing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document