Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Contract Issue Date" which is available on "Statutory Information" tab on Assignment form for Russia Business Group, is getting over written automatically.
Expect value to remain the same as the one user entered.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Enter Person in People form
- Open assignment Form
- GO to Statutory Information tab
- Enter Contract Number and Contract Issue Date - ex. Feb 11, 2015
- Save - appears to save successfully.
- Close Assignment Form
3. Re-Open Assignment form
- Error throws upon clicking to open form (before form actually opens)
- When form finally opens, Contract Issue Date is corrected to a date (year) in the past - ex. 2001 or 2002.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms