When Doing Copy Order for Return Orders an Error is Returned: ORA-01403: No Data Found
(Doc ID 2038019.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy some Sales Orders to a Return Material Authorization (RMA) order, the following error occurs.
ORA-01403: no data found encountered
1. Via the Order Management (OM) Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Query the Sales Order that will be copied.
4. Right click mouse and select on the ‘Copy Order’
5. Copy window will appear. Change the order type, select the order type in the ‘Change Order Type To’ field – in this case, ST DR Return Order
6. Navigate to the other tabs, ‘Copy Header’ and ‘Copy Lines’ to make sure the default values are checked. There is no need to alter the default values if you want to copy everything. Click ‘OK’ button afterwards.
7. Process Messages window will appear with the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document