Requisition Hierarchy Shows New Approver in Different Sequence Than Expected If Requisition Approval Was Already In Process When AME Setup Was Changed Midstream
(Doc ID 2038038.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 iProcurement
Approval for a Purchase Requisition shows newly defaulted approver in different sequence than expect in the approval history sequence when AME setup change requires this new approver at an already past approval sequence.
Expect the approval for the existing in process requisition to show the new approver required by AME setup change to be inserted in the same sequence as on a new requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Requisition which has the following list of approvers:
4) D - D is the final approver
2. Approve this requisition by approver A, B, and C; it is waiting for approval from 'D' .
3. At this stage, change the AME setup so that an additional approver is required between approver B and C, so the new setup requires the following sequence for a new requisition:
4. As approver D, approver the in process requisition, and see the approval notification is sent now to the new person 'L', who was recently added to the hierarchy based on the AME setup changes.
- For this in process requisition, the new approver 'L' is unexpectedly displayed as the final approver for the requisition.
AME Test Workbench
When Run Real Transaction Test is done in the AME Test workbench for the corresponding transaction_id (requisition_header_id), the correct list of approvers is displayed as A, B, L, C, D
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document