Multiple Change Requests On Internal Requisition
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is able to issue Change Requests against the same Internal Requisition before the first change request has been approved or rejected
Because the Internal Requisition is not locking with the first change issued, then each subsequent change is approved when the first Change Request final approves.
Internal Requisition approval is not kicking off when multiple changes are made prior to the existing changes getting approved.
The status of the Internal Requisition not changing when changes are made and workflow of the re-approval process not visible from 'Approval through workflow' .
iProcurement Implementation Guide mentions for Internal Requisition Change:
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create the Internal Requisition (IR), Approve and Created the Sales Order (ISO).
2. Made the changes to need by date on the Internal Requisition.
3. Internal Requisition re-approval process kicks off.
-- In the 'Action History' of the The IR, the action shows as 'Change Requested'.
-- However the status still shows as Approved.
4. 'Approval through workflow' shows the approval of the initial approval and does show the status of 'Re-Approval' workflow.
5. The re-approval workflow is visible only from administrator responsibilities.
6. If the user makes multiple changes to the Internal Requisition, before the prior changes are approved, the approval process is skipped and Internal
Requisition is directly approved.
7. However, the prior Internal Requisition approval submissions still remain active in the back end. When tried to progress prior approval, the workflow errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms