Last updated on JULY 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Contracts Repository
When submitting a repository contract for approval, two notifications are received which are the following:
Contract 10080 for CUSTOMER XXX has been approved.
Repository Contract Attachment Failure.
Clicking on the failed notification, it says:
The repository Contract attachment Generation for Contract Number 10080 failed. Please Check concurrent request 521338 to see the error log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using contract workbench admin responsibility
2. Create a repository contract
3. Click on apply and add details
4. Add party information
5. Add a document, upload a document and save
6. Submit the contract for approval and receive the 2 notifications.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms