Repository Contract Attachment Failure Notification Received When Approving a Contract
(Doc ID 2038506.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a Repository Contract for approval, two notifications are received which are the following:
Contract XXXX for CUSTOMER XXXX has been approved.
Repository Contract Attachment Failure.
Clicking on the failed notification, it says:
The Repository Contract attachment Generation for Contract Number XXXX failed. Please Check concurrent request XXXX to see the error log.
1. Using the Contract Workbench Administration responsibility.
2. Create a Repository Contract ,
3. Click the "Apply and Add Details" button.
4. Add Party information.
5. Add a document, upload a document and save
6. Submit the contract for approval and receive the 2 notifications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document