Rebuilding after changing 'Project Performance Reporting Setup' is ignoring Closed and Completed projects
(Doc ID 2038683.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We want to change the setting for "Planning Amount Allocation" from "Daily Proration" to "Period End Date", which requires rebuild. Need to be able to rebuild reporting values for closed/completed projects.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set to YES: PJI: Truncate PJI Summary Tables
2. PRC: Delete Project Intelligence and Performance Reporting Data Yes
3. PRC: Delete Project Performance Reporting Data Yes/ Yes
4. Alter ‘project performance reporting setup’ parameters
5. PRC: Load Project and Resource Base Summaries No
6. PRC: Load Project and Resource Base Summaries Yes
7. PRC: Load Project Performance Data
8. PRC: Update Project and Resource Base Summaries No
9. PRC: Update Project and Resource Base Summaries Yes
10. PRC: Update Project Performance Data
11. PRC: Refresh Project and Resource Base Summaries for full range of projects
12. PRC: Refresh Project Performance Data: full range of projects . ALL and ALL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document